CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

humidity


So, while we were in the Dominican Republic my hair took on a life of it's own. It was mostly wet all day while we were in the ocean ect., but at night eventually it would dry and um, how should we say it, frizz. It was so fantastically big that I kept trying to get Jason to take pictures of it when we were alone in our room. ( if we were out, then I had to scrape it up in a clip as I was without a baseball cap) but he got bored of that really quick and this was one of the only ones he would take. Sadly, as the week wore on, my hair got frizzier and bigger but I don't have much photographic evidence to offer. Do you remember that episode on "Friends" where they all went to Jamaica or somewhere and Monica's hair didn't respond really well to the humidity....

2 comments:

Jami said...

Not quite as big as Monica's . . .

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

Yet still cute. How ever do you pull it off?