CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

what I've been doing since my last ( first ) posts






So, not only have I had trouble logging back into my own blog, but I've also found myself various projects and events to keep me from posting. I also haven't invited anyone to view my blog yet so only the most devoted fans come to see that I haven't posted. Anyway, since March I have found myself at several soccer games. Ridge's team took the championship for u-11 in Utah County! Yeah Ridge! I finally tiled the laundry room! ( you may or may not hear the cheers) yes, that 5% of my house that was unfinished is now finished. I actually want to go in there, but I'm sure it won't last. I also attended sisterfest las vegas 2008. An event you really shouldn't miss, providing you are invited of course.

7 comments:

Jenni Coberly said...

I found your blog on Jami's. It's fun to see what you are up to. You're so lucky to have sisters. Looks like such a great time. Eliza is playing soccer and loving it. Way to go Ridge. Is he really 11!! I can't believe that!

I'll have to stop by next time I'm in Utah.

Jami said...

Uh, thanks for posting the big-thighed picture of myself (and you looking all cute and thin) at the pool. But I think my favorite is the Zoolander pic.

And by the way, the laundry room looks fabulous. Seriously, do you want to help me do my bathroom for my birthday??

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

Way to go RIDGE, you are the champions my friend, and I am glad you chose to keep fighting to the end.

The tile looks fantastic, looks even better in person. Kristy and I are ticked that the tile in your laundry room looks better than any of the tile in our house. I guess we all know where you will be spending your summer vacation. Viva Las Flagstaff.

Joey said...

Jenni, if I knew how to put your blog on my blog I would! Maybe Jami will teach me if I help her tile her bathroom!
Cody and Kristy, anytime I'm there you bring the tile, I'll bring the saw!

Lisa said...

Joey, I love everything! and i'm so glad your house is now 100% finished. YEA!!! Lisa

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

Um, Joey, I really need that swimming suit. Where did you get that??
Kristy

joey said...

Kristy,
it's a modbe swim suit. modbe.com. check it out!