CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ode to Deb




For many a month now my heart hath felt happy


not just a trip on the horizon but a visit from family


the butterflies, anticipation, looking forward to the sun


not just any family member, though any would be welcome


no, it's our own little sun, Deb with little beam Sophie


coming to our rescue


oh, the joy, oh, the happiness


and how our own children do rejoice at the thought of Deb


here and taking care of them


my heart hath wings

3 comments:

Debra Darling said...

That ode just about brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful! Simply beautiful. Sophie sure is a beam. I am SO excited and I can't believe that it is all going to happen here SO SOON!!! We can't wait!

Debra Darling said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that my menu ideas for the week include: Cold Pizza for breakfast, and no bake cookies for dinner. I hope that is ok?

joey said...

Debra darling, ( that term has new meaning for me ) you can feed my children anything, anytime you want. especially because you'll be the one with the consequences! no really, it's only one of the many reasons they will not want us to come home!