CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

why I don't need Edward











As I was driving home from the Twilight preview thursday night, basking in glow of Edward Cullin, I realized, there was no need to feel empty and restless just because the movie was over! I had no reason to feel an overwhelming gulf as my car took me further and further from the theater! I didn't need to go get in line for the 12:00 showing just so I could see his face again! I had my own vampire waiting for me at home! Yes, I'm talking about my pale faced, hunk of burning love, Jason. Plus, all the perks! IE: I don't have to worry about him wanting to drink my blood every time he smells that particular fragrance coming just from me, and he and I will age together, no sweat!, when I want to snuggle with him, I don't have to wrap a blanket around myself just to keep warm! And don't forget, there's no fear of him crushing me to death when he feels like giving me a hug. I have it way better with Jason! And I doubt that Edward has the flexing of the buttocks skills that Jason has (shown above) I could go on and on about all of his great qualities but I wouldn't want anyone to feel shorted. Especially you Bella.

5 comments:

Debra Darling said...

Thanks for the reminder Joey. I was feeling the same way. I almost bought one of those teen magazines so I could post up a pic of Edward on my ceiling to see before bed each night. But you've reminded me that I have my own Edward too.

In fact on the way home from the theater TJ kept on trying to bump into my hand (like Edward does to Bella and she exclaims how cold his hands are) as I would go to turn any of the heating or radio dials. And T kept on trying to kiss my neck for a few days after watching the movie.

The Bliss Bouquet said...

And, must I remind you Deb, I believe I have seen a certain person's husband wearing an exercise suit, leaning on the same bookcase as in the photos, posing just as "nacho-esque"...

Jami said...

How, oh how, did I miss this blog post? I've been dying to see these pictures of Nacho Jason! And you're so right, Edward has nothing on Jason.

The Bliss Bouquet said...

Mallory just informed me that she "needs to go to Joey's house". She's planning to see "baby Sophie" there. She has good memories of your house, apparently!

The Bliss Bouquet said...

I navigated away from your blog and Mallory said, "No. The Hero. I need to see the Hero." We had to come back and see the Hero just one more time!