CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haute Couture


So, last night Jason had this executive board dinner thing, which for me is merely an excuse to wear something cute and eat something I didn't have to make. I thought my outfit was pretty hot/haute, though I didn't have much time. As we were rushing out the door, Peyton came up to me and said " Mom, I love your outfit! Are you a pirate?!" Hmm. I tried not to dwell on that comment since there was seriously no time to change anyway and we went on with our night. When we got back Paisley came to give me a hug and said " Oooh, I love your vest! why are you a pirate?" Two separate comments in one night was really too much to ignore! I went to bed feeling a little like a pirate. And in the words of a favorite comedian, Jerry Seinfield, "I don't want to be a pirate!"

5 comments:

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

but you could be the first pirate

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2005/11/08/inside-dvd-seinfeld.jpg

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLiSh5dfbE

its the new look for the 90's

Debra Darling said...

Arrrrr Matey! Better a pirate than the "very model of a modern major general." But then again "It tis it tis a glorious thing to be a pirate king."

We think you look haute.

discombobulated said...

Pirate or not, your hair looks FABULOUS!

~Heather

shana said...

I agree! I love your hair in this picture!